Critical to this journey is to clearly articulate the desired results and have the endgame in mind:
What do you want to achieve?
What does success look like?
Kinship Consulting works with its clients to design complete and integrated customer experience strategies, customer journeys, and the right operational capabilities for future growth.
Our customer experience strategy projects generally possess the following key components:
- Customer Experience Strategy: We help our clients define the program objectives, set performance goals for each key metric, and estimate the level of economic impact achieved from their Customer Experience program.
- Customer Experience Vision and Blueprint: Customer experiences should be fundamentally aligned to customer needs and expectations. They should create an emotional state that leaves a positive memory — particularly at the customer moments of value. We create the overall desired experience at each customer touchpoint.
- Effective Customer Feedback and Listening Program: An effective customer feedback and listening program must be able to provide fast and reliable feedback at every customer interaction point.
- Customer Feedback Insight and Analytics Processes — We work with our clients to develop the necessary reporting, analytics, organization teams and routines requires for insight collaboration and root cause diagnostics.
- Customer Experience Capability Development: We help our clients turn insight into action by developing the appropriate change initiatives, governance structures, employee accountability, and organizational structures. Our goal is to create the organizational “will and skill” to undertake the required change journey.